- Company: Carlcare Service Limited.
- Location: Zambia
- State: Chipata
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Zambia
Carlcare Service Limited was established in Hong Kong in 2009 with an aim to provide professional service support to mobile phones and other electronic consumer products, and over the years has become a leading service brand for consumer electronics in South East Asia, Middle East and Africa. Currently, Carlcare is providing full service support for TECNO, Itel & Infinix three worldwide famous mobile phone brands. Therefore, Carlcare Service Limited wishes to invite qualified candidates to fill the position of Warehouse Specialist to be based in Chipata.
Below are the requirements and duties that will be required from the candidate;
- Receive, pull stock, store, and maintain warehouse inventory.
- Responsible for the issuance of materials and supplies to all departments in the organization.
- Scrutinize all deliveries and ensure that defective or incorrect items are returned.
- Examine stock and dispose of depreciated and obsolete stock following the organization’s policy.
- Responsible for stock control and housekeeping operations of warehouse cargo and items.
- Key departmental orders into the inventory management system
- Carry out minor maintenance or repair of storeroom material.
- Provide detailed reports on departmental charges.
- Responsible for the preparation of requisitions for supplies and materials.
- Responsible for the maintenance of inventory of parts and equipment on hand.
- Keep documentation of materials and supplies issued.
- Responsible for the preparation of work orders for equipment repairs.
- Preserve records and prepare related reports.
- Should be a resident of Chipata.
- Should be a hold of a diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Should have at least 2 years warehouse work experience as well as receiving, storing, and issuing a variety of materials, supplies, and equipment.
- Should be familiar with accounting principles, inventory systems, and storekeeping methods and procedures.
- Should posse excellent communication Skills both verbally and written.
- Should be able to work with a computer and utilize purchasing/inventory software, and Microsoft Office applications
- Should have excellent organizational skills required to work with people in different departments and handle multiple tasks.
Candidates who meet the above required to send their latest CV’s with the day-to-day contact on the email provided; HR.ZM@transsion.com not later than 4th October, 2021. Hand delivered applications will not be received at this point.