- Company: Mabiza Resources Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Construction/Real Estate Jobs in Zambia
Mabiza Resources Limited (“Mabiza”) operates the Munali Nickel Mine (“Munali”), which is located in the Mazabuka District, 80kms south of Lusaka, Zambia. Mabiza is a wholly-owned entity of Consolidated Nickel Mines Ltd.
The Mine is a modern, world-class facility with fully mechanized underground operations. To support this vision. Mabiza is seeking the services of an experienced and qualified individual to take up the position of:
Reporting: Foreman Facilities and Services
- Ensuring implementation of safety and health policies and practices in line with company requirements and compliance with legislation.
- Ensuring that all carpentry works are in line with the requirements of the company to meet all OHSE objectives
- Ensuring that all plumbing tools and equipment are well secured, in good order, and available for use.
- Ensure that clarification is done before a task is carried out.
- Ensure maintenance of boreholes and treatment plants are done promptly
- Ensuring that sufficient planning is undertaken for all lined-up tasks.
- Ensuring that all fixed plant equipment commissioning, facilities, service, maintenance, and repairs are executed to the highest acceptable standards.
- Maintain workplace/Workshop at the highest acceptable standard.
- Execute innovative projects timely, quality, and costs within budget.
- Ensuring that all plumbing tools and equipment are well secured in their correct places.
- Minimize leakages along boreholes lines and all other pipework within the mine site
Skills & Qualifications: –
- Grade 12 certificate
- Craft certificate in Plumbing sheet metal joining
- The plumber should be able to know technical work and possess excellent circuit interpretation skills
- Experience in pipe fitting for both civil and mining industry
- Member of EIZ
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
MRL offers equal employment opportunities. If you are ready to take up this opportunity, e-mail or post your CV with a full application letter. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please apply to
Human Resources Business Partner
Or email your application and C.V. to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 4th October 2021