- Company: VITALITE Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Zambia
Who are we?
VITALITE Zambia Limited is a Zambian registered company founded in 2013. VITALITE was created to increase rural electrification and combat the poverty tax affecting low-income, energy-poor households across Zambia. Our mission is to make quality products and services accessible and affordable to all Zambian households. We pride ourselves on having been the first to pioneer a fully integrated pay-as-you-go (PAYGO) service in Zambia and aim to become the country’s leading rural service and distribution company. According to an independent survey of our customers (run by impact reporting agency, 60 Decibels in March 2021), 88% find we’ve very much improved their quality of life.
What’s it like to work here?
- We have built a vibrant and dynamic team in which all of us are treated fairly and given equal opportunity to progress;
- We work in an emotionally safe environment within which we all have the opportunity to fully express ourselves;
- Everyone is encouraged to create positive impact for themselves, their colleagues and our customers by taking full accountability for what we do every day.
- According to an independent survey (run by global gender advisory firm, Value for Women in February 2021):
- 94% of team members feel respected by their colleagues
- 97% of team members like our mission and purpose
- 86% of team members believe men and women have equal career opportunities here
- 94% of team members believe issues of sexual harassment are taken seriously here
- 89% of team members believe we encourage open and honest communications
Successful applicants for this role will
- Identify and recruit rural Sales Agents
- Monitor, evaluate, train and coach the performance of their team of Sales Agents
- Conduct marketing activities in partnership with Sales Agents
- Recollect products from defaulting customers
- Deliver stock, marketing materials and support to agents in timely and helpful manner
- Support stock and cash audit activities
- Report to the Regional Sales Coordinator
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
- 3 years’ experience in sales, marketing and/or customer care.
- Great multitasking skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent creative and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills Ability to operate effectively with minimum supervision.
- Proactive with consistently high attention to detail.
- A Diploma in Sales or Marketing.
- Grade 12 certificate with good Mathematics and English results.
- Class A Motorbike License
- Micro Finance Institution or Credit Loan Officer experience is an added advantage
Please email your up to date CV, copies of your Academic Qualifications and 2 references from prior employers to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also enclose an essay of no less than 300 words expressing your view on “What are the most important 5 attributes of a rural sales agent and how you would go about selecting and recruiting 10 such agents?”
Incomplete applications will be disqualified so please take care to ensure you’ve included everything.
Wednesday, 6th October, 2021