- Company: Right to Care
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Zambia
Right to Care is at the vanguard in supporting and delivering prevention, care, and treatment services for HIV and associated diseases. We work with government and communities to find pioneering solutions to build and strengthening public healthcare.
We embrace a strong entrepreneurial culture and focuses on innovation and the use of technology to enhance services, address skills shortages, and deliver quality healthcare outcomes. Our areas of expertise include HIV and TB care and treatment, pharmacy automation, medical male circumcision, and cervical cancer diagnosis and treatment.
Right to Care Zambia has been awarded a five (5) year project funded by the USAID through the PEPFAR mechanism. The Maintained Epidemic Control of HIV (MECH) Project aims to reduce HIV mortality, morbidity and transmission by achieving the UNAIDS and PEPFAR goal of 95/95/95 HIV treatment coverage by providing comprehensive HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment maintenance services in Luapula, Northern and Muchinga provinces of Zambia. The MECH project will work closely with and in support of the Ministry of Health.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Request to Hire Ref#: RTCZ21 – 129
Date advertised: 5th October 2021
Closing date: 10th October 2021
Position: IT Help Desk Team Lead
Location: Lusaka Province
Contract type: Fixed Term
Contract duration: Two (2) Years
Reporting to: IT Infrastructure and Ops Mgr Manager
Job grade: TBA
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma – Information Technology/IMIS or related field
- 2 years’ work experience with strong computer skills and the ability to troubleshoot and diagnose problems, familiarity with both PC and software, experience with network repairs and analysis, good customer service skills, ability to communicate effectively to help staff fix their issues
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree – Information Technology/IMIS or related field
- Microsoft IT Support, Network+ or CompTIA
- 3 years’ work experience with strong computer skills and the ability to troubleshoot and diagnose problems, familiarity with both PC and software, experience with network repairs and analysis, good customer service skills, ability to communicate effectively to help staff fix their issues
TECHNICAL AND BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES
- Confidence & Self Control
- Ethics and Integrity
- Planning and Organizing
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Manage the helpdesk team and call logging system and ensure it is fit for purpose
- Oversee maintenance and troubleshooting call out requirements
- Provide training to staff on use of IT tools and revise training manuals for new and updated software and hardware
- Take an overview of service desk calls, response times and customer satisfaction
- Running reports to analyze common complaints and problems that help senior management to make improvements
- Understand and assist in compliance with software license requirements
By applying for the above-mentioned position, you consent to Right to Care to conduct qualification, ID, criminal and reference checks (internal and external) which forms part of the Company’s recruitment policy and procedure. Should you not receive a response to your application from Right to Care within one month of this advert being placed, kindly consider your application as being unsuccessful.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process. Right to Care reserves the right to withdraw the vacancy at any time for whatever reason.
Right to Care is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Closing Date : 10th October , 2021.