- Company: Adanian Labs
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Zambia
In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of new software systems build local teams and help with the tech solutions outsourcing. You may also be required to update existing software and conduct feasibility studies on company systems. While your role will be managerial in nature, you will also be expected to code applications, create reports, and mentor the junior developers.
- Collaborate with team members to determine best practices and client requirements for software
- Develop intuitive software that meets and exceeds the needs of the company
- Professionally maintain all software and create updates regularly to address customer and company concerns
- Maintain application software and systems. Ensures all projects and releases are appropriately tested and risks are mitigated.
- Perform technical design, coding with test automation, support, and documentation of software application modifications.
- Ensure quality code is delivered through continuous integration, development, and testing.
- Analyze and test programs and products before formal launch
- Troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace
- Ensure software security by developing programs to actively monitor the sharing of private information
- Actively seek ways to improve business software processes and interactions
- Aid and support the coaching and training of other team members to ensure all employees are confident in the use of software applications
- Deliver technology solutions that support business goals.
Who you are
- 5 years of experience developing and implementing software applications
- Computer science/computer software/computer systems engineering
- Strong experience with CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins or similar; Git/GitHub; Artifactory
- Proven skills in high availability and scalability design, as well as performance monitoring
- Experience developing and implementing API service architecture
- Experience in working in a cloud environment such as AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Experience developing software utilizing various coding languages including Java, C++, PHP and more
- Professional program certification in Java is strongly preferred
- Experience working on large-scale software projects Managerial experience preferred.
- Professional experience using cybersecurity and open source technology
- Advanced project management skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Closing Date : 10th December , 2021.