- Company: EduServe Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Zambia
Job Purpose And Responsibilities:
The job holder will act as primary aide to the Executive Chef in meal preparations and other kitchen duties.
- Inspect food preparation and serving areas to ensure observance of safe, sanitary food-handling practices.
- Season and cook food according to recipes or personal judgment and experience
- Substitute for or assist other cooks during emergencies or rush periods
- Consult with Executive Chef to plan menus, considering factors such as costs and special event needs.
- Operates various kitchen appliances such as a blender, oven, grill, or stand mixer
- Apportions arranges and garnishes food based on EduServe standards appropriate for learners.
- Assist Executive Chef in all Kitchen duties when assigned
Key Competencies And Qualifications:
- Full G12 Certificate
- Minimum Certificate in food and beverage/Hotel and catering from a reputable institution
- Must have at least two (2 years) working experience in a cafeteria or food chain store
- Communication skills
- Self-driven and able to work under minimum supervision
If you are interested in filling any of the above vacancies and believe you meet the specified terms, forward your Cover Letter, CV, NRC, and certified copies of professional qualifications to email@example.com and clearly state the position you are applying for in the subject of your email. Closing Date : 30th November , 2021.
Please note that applications that will not conform to the above specifications will not be considered.