- Company: Zambia Open Community Schools
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Zambia
Zambia Open Community Schools (ZOCS) is a vibrant and flagship organisation of Community Schools in Zambia since 1992 that empowers communities to provide quality basic education to OVC, especially girls and children with disabilities. Premised on the principle that every child has a “right to education”, ZOCS, through its three-pillar approach of Advocacy, Capacity Building and Service Delivery, has accomplished much for the children and people of Zambia, reaching out to 189,287 learners (93,507 Boys and 95 780 Girls) in 1085 demonstration Community Schools across 95 Districts in all the 10 provinces of Zambia.For more information please visit www.zocs.org.zm
ZOCS is inviting applications from established and reputable companies in all the 10 Provinces of Zambia to register as suppliers for goods and services for the period January 2022 to December 2022
1. Supplies – General
- Office Stationery
- General Office Supplies (Groceries)
- Office Furniture
- Kitchen Utensils
- Protective Clothing
- Motor vehicles and motor bikes tyres
- Fire extinguishers
- Assistive Devices (Wheel Chairs, Hearing Aids, etc).
- Supply of various food stuffs for school feeding programmes (Kapenta, Beans, Mealie Meal, Cooking Oil, Rice, Soya Beans, etc).
- Farming inputs
2. Office Equipment and Accessories
- Desk Tops, Lap Tops, Printers, Photocopying Machines, etc.
- Toners, storage devices and other accessories.
- Building materials
4. Provision of various services
- Printing services (IEC materials, banners, brochures, policy briefs, position papers and other relevant publications).
- Transport services, e.g. trucks, taxis.
- Construction works.
- Insurance cover for all assets.
- Servicing and maintenance of IT equipment and office networks.
- Provision of IT and network services.
- Vehicle repairs, servicing including panel beating and supply of parts.
- Motor bike servicing and provision of parts.
- Fire extinguisher servicing.
- Cleaning and sanitary services
- Accommodation (Lodges and Hotels).
- Conference facilities
- Garbage collection
- Catering services
Interested companies should submit their expression of interest (EOI) which should include: cover letter (expressing interest and specifying category applied for), certificate of incorporation or registration, VAT registration and tax clearance certificates, and copy of bank statements for the past 3 months.
All suppliers that are currently supplying goods/services to ZOCS must re-apply with all documantation attached as mentioned above.
Please note that registration does not constitute an automatic offer of business.
Deadline for submission is Friday 31st January 2022