- Company: t Kudu AgriConsulting Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
About Kudu Consulting
Kudu Consulting is a development and management consulting firm providing advisory, consulting and research services in food and agriculture, business, financial services, livelihoods, environment, and natural resources management sectors. The firm is motivated by the need to provide relevant sustainable solutions to challenges and problems facing social and economic sectors that it supports. We achieve this goal by providing solutions that enable individuals and organizations attain goals, solve problems, improve performance and efficiency through provision of evidence based technical and advisory services. The intellectual diversity of our team enables us to bring together experts from many fields during our search for innovations and technical solutions to trials and challenges that affect businesses, economic sectors, livelihoods and the environment.
Kudu Consulting has been retained by one of its clients to implement women entrepreneurs access to finance initiative project. The program will support women entrepreneurs by scaling up access to financial products and services, building capacity, expanding networks, offering mentors, and providing opportunities to link with domestic and global markets. The Zambian project pans these themes by combining A2F, movable asset-based lending and fintech policy advisory with capacity building for women entrepreneurs. The program will consider formal women-led SMEs (WSMEs) with more than 5 employees for support under the project.
Areas of Responsibility
The Project Officer together with the existing project team will be in charge of project outreach campaign (including social media, and multimedia marketing strategies), recruitment, facilitating local partnerships, training, capacity building and linkages of women entrepreneurs to financial institutions. S/he will also be responsible for facilitating group mentorship and ongoing networking.
- Manage program outreach campaign
- Facilitate recruitment of at least 1,000 women entrepreneurs during the program period
- Coordinate and facilitate training delivery as part of capacity building for Women led SMEs
- Engage with various financial institutions and partners to broaden access to financial products and services among women led SMSEs.
- Work with different short term technical consultants on program to effectively manage the inputs to ensure effectively delivery.
- Facilitate cultivation of strong and meaningful relations between key project stakeholders to serve as a liaison between them.
- Collaborate to support Financial Institutions to stimulate lending to WSMEs; support partner financial institutions to develop new financial products for WSMEs – ensure the adequate implementation.
- Communicate findings and share lessons learnt during project delivery/implementation.
- Collaborate with cross-cutting technical managers to incorporate programme wide principles.
- Build strong synergies across all project components and leverage other interventions to reach project objective
- As may be required by team leader, Intervention Leads and Intervention Managers, provide flexible project assistance where needed for successful project delivery, especially during times of milestone delivery.
- Ensure full compliance of project usage guidelines.
- Support your unit in ensuring information / data generated is compiled accurately and uploaded as per project guidelines.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal/written and communication skills.
- Reporting – You will also be required to adhere to all reporting requirements (both scheduled and ad hoc) regarding your team as communicated to you by the Project Management Unit.
- Meeting deadlines on all assigned tasks.
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or any related field.
- A post-graduate degree in finance or any other relevant field would be an added advantage.
- 3-year experience working in the financial services sector in Zambia.
- Experience in capacity building especially for women
- Experience working in a development project would be an added advantage.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Closing Date : 18th May, 2022.