SENIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT (4) – MONGU(1), MPIKA(1), SOLWEZI(1) & KASAMA(1)
Reporting to the Branch Head, the Senior Customer Service Assistant (SCSA) is the primary contact person between Bayport and the client. The SCSA interacts with the clients on the Bayport portfolio to educate them about the various products the company has to offer. The SCSA also advises customers on the loan issuance process, requirements, the different products offered by the institution and ensures that all necessary procedures as outlined by the company are adhered to before issuing a loan.
The job holder will be responsible for all credit activities including but not limited to the following:
- Effective marketing of all Bayport loan products
- Vetting of clients and ensuring that the documentation is valid
- Payout cash to clients whose loans have been approved
- Reconciliation of cash and daily reports
- Handling customer exceptions and refunds
- Delivering good customer service
- Working from out of station to issue loans – mobile operations
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Banking [&/or Finance], Business or related discipline from a reputable University
- Experience in the financial service industry or in a sales role will be an added advantage
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Computer literacy
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills
- Good numerical skills
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
Suitable candidates must send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the email subject, indicating the preferred town, and attaching their current CVs and professional/academic certificates.
The closing date for receiving applications is Friday 3 March 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.