Onsite Energy Ltd is an Oil Marketing and Petroleum Transportation company looking to fill the position of a Territory Sales Representative in the Lusaka office.
The role of a Territory Sales Representative is to build and maintain relationships with current and prospective clients in order to keep business growth opportunities in the pipeline.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Duties include making consistent sales calls on a specific area of responsibility and customer base
- Increase market share of assigned territory through developing new business opportunities and maximizing sales potential of existing customers
- Implement management programs and extend the fuel distribution, fuel transfer equipment to customers and prospects
- Organize sales territory and maintain regular call cycle
- Review and track sales volumes and report field activities to management on a weekly basis
- Coordinate between customers, customer service center, and operations to improve customer/company relations
- Ethically and professionally represent Companies, products and programs to customers and prospects
- Conduct presentations on our solutions to prospective customers
- Achieve or exceed targeted monthly sales goals for targeted region
- Preparing various reports and performing administrative duties
- Cold calling and customer business development
- Strategic planning and aggressive marketing
- Relationship building and account management
- Increase market share and customer retention
- Travel required within a given territory
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Should have at least 3 years sales experience, excellent communication, organizational skills.
- Minimum Sales & Marketing certificate/diploma or any equivalent qualification
- Experience in business to business (B2B) selling
- Experience in the petroleum or related industry is preferred
- Proficient in computer skills (Word, Excel, Office, Power Point)
- Able to utilize latitude given within job parameters to make independent decisions
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- The fleet management industry is rapidly changing, thus candidates must be comfortable with a fast paced, opportunity filled work environment
- Verifiable work history and previous success building and maintaining relationships
- Holder of valid drivers license
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th March, 2023.