Macoil Logistics Limited is looking for a young and motivated individual to take the role of a Logistics and Compliance Officer.
- The incumbent will be in charge of managing and updating all company fleet compliance processes.
- Conduct pre-clearance cross-border processes for the Trucks.
- Inspect all company vehicles and ensure effective repairs are done on time.
- Monitor vehicle tracking and inform management of any inconsistencies observed.
- Ensure adequate record-keeping and managing all documentation to confirm compliance status of company fleet.
- Coordinate the handling of loading and offloading of cargo and collection of PODs.
- Keep record of service maintenance of fleets in collaboration with the workshop team.
- Maintain and handle all statutory payments for the fleet – road tax, fitness, RSL and RDA permits.
- Responsible for up-keep and accuracy of equipment maintenance history.
- Maintain essential records and files from which management reports are prepared and distributed
- Enter purchase requisitions for all planned services.
- Grade 12 Certificate (GCSE).
- Diploma in Business Administration, Diploma Purchase and Supply or Diploma in Logistics and Transport.
- Minimum 3 years work experience in a Transport and Logistics Company.
- Valid Driver’s Licence