- Company: Findura Infosys Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Zambia
Findura Infosys Limited is a Zambia ICT services company that specialises in the development of Mobile and Web Apps and Microsoft solutions delivery and support. The company is looking for an Application Developer to join its Dev Team.
The Application Developer develops, creates, modifies, and test code for business and data management systems. The Software Developer will be responsible for supporting production systems and implementing new systems. He/she will be working in a team of technical staff on diverse projects.
- Coordinate with the CTO on current programming tasks.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, launch and maintain mobile, web and desktop based business applications.
- Prepare and produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code.
- Debug existing source code and polish feature sets.
- Create, review & approve design, solutions and Technical Design Documents (TDD).
- Advice for production environment set up and breaks down large scale projects into manageable chunks.
- Conduct research on emerging application development software products, languages, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Provides prompt and professional incident, service request and project communications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical discipline; or, equivalent
- Demonstrable experience 3 years systems development experience
- Successful full life-cycle implementation of a least 2 major projects
- Experience in Cross Platform Mobile App Development with Xamarin, Flutter, Android Studio or other technologies
- Experience developing USSD applications with all MNOs.
- Experience developing Web Based Applications using Web Portal frameworks Laravel, CodeIgniter, Springboot, etc
- Experience with Git and GitHub
- Experience in RESTful/SOAP API development, testing and usage
- Experience with database development including relational database design, SQL and ORM technologies
Send your applications (Covering Letter and CV only) to The Head-Human Resources by mail to; email@example.com.
Certificates will only be required at the interview stage. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Closing date 23rd March 2021
Findura is an equal opportunities employer and encourages all eligible applicants to apply without any consideration to sex, cultural consideration, disability or creed.
We do not charge or ask for money from candidates applying for jobs during any stage of the recruitment process, if you are asked for money by anybody, please do not proceed an report such individuals to the police immediately.