- Company: FQM
- Location: Zambia
- State: Solwezi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Develop and deliver competence training and continual assessments for all KMP employees across site. Responsible for identifying staff training and development needs.
- The holder of this position will be required to adhere to all relevant requirements, policies, procedures and legal regulations pertaining to health, safety, environment and quality, as well as finance, human resources, and any other regulations as required by the company and relevant to the level of the role and responsibilities of the function.
- Conduct training needs analysis and deliver training to bridge gaps in employee’s skills and knowledge.
- Plan, develop and implement courses to meet the training needs of trainees in the given training discipline
- Facilitating safety induction to new employees, visitors, contractors and employees returning from leave
- Ensure that company procedures and safety regulations are re-enforced in order to minimise accidents and optimise production
- Maintain training records and training metrics for all trainees
- Liaise with the trainees Supervisors on training schedules and ensure timely delivery of trainings
- Maintain effective communication with clients to establish training needs and report on training progress
- Evaluate the effectiveness of trainings and modify training materials as appropriate
- Develop and maintain training material to the highest standards
- Review of operational tasks and procedures including SOP’s
- Maintaining an appropriate reporting schedule as determined by the Training Coordinator.
- Minimum of a Grade 12 general education certificate.
- Minimum of diploma Certificate in metallurgy/ chemical engineering.
- Teaching Methodology.
- Trainer Assessor Zambian accreditation will be advantageous
- MS Office Suite – Excel, PPT, Word.
- Trainer skills set – Facilitation / Presentation / Coaching skills.
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant metallurgical experience in mineral processing/ Hydrometallurgy.
- A minimum of 3 years in the training industry.
- Bold initiative
- Thinking safely
- Upholding quality
- Technical Skill
- Driving quantity
- Driving attendance
- Standby work when required
- Overtime when necessary
- Exposure to dust, heat, noise and chemicals
- PC Literacy
Closing Date : 10th September , 2021.