Zambeef Products PLC is the largest integrated cold chain food products and agribusiness company in Zambia and one of the largest in the Southern Africa region. It is involved in the primary production, processing, distribution and retailing of beef, chicken, pork, eggs, dairy, fish, flour, stock feed and day-old chicks throughout Zambia and the surrounding region.
Zambeef Products PLC is an equal opportunity employer. We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic candidate for the role outlined below. Women are therefore encouraged to apply.
1. GROUP FIXED ASSETS MANAGER – (HEAD OFFICE – LUSAKA) (1)
The Required Skills for this Role Include:
- Ensuring completed assets commissioned are posted to relevant asset categories.
- Ensuring the backup documentation on commissioned assets with an audit trail.
- Ensuring that the completion certificate is issued for the commissioned asset.
- Ensuring easier retrievable form of document evidence on CWIP.
- Engaging with other stakeholders to ensure proper and efficient accounting methods as well as understanding the Division business needs as it pertains to fixed asset accounting transactions and reports.
- Ensuring compliance with Group Policy relating to fixed assets.
- Reviewing, documenting, and improving existing guidelines and instructions for all fixed asset-related processesZ.
- Overseeing the acquisition of fixed assets records in line with Group policies and guidelines.
The Required Qualifications are:
- Full Grade 12 certificate with 5 credits.
- More than 10 years of experience with vast exposure in multinational agribusiness
- Fellow Membership of the Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Strong in systems development and implementation
- Hands-on experience in advanced excel
The Required Attributes Include:
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of IAS 16.
- Able to work well both independently and in a team.
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to spot and solve problems
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to follow laid down procedures and manage change.
- Understanding of asset accounting processes and procedures
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to submit their applications letters, with detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of certificates, and contact details of three (3) referees to:
THE HR OPERATIONS MANAGER
Zambeef Products PLC
P/B 17, Woodlands
NB. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Zambeef Products PLC values gender diversity in the recruitment process as we promote gender equality.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 3rd February, 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.