Qualifications: Lodge Manager – Lusaka
- Grade 12 full certificate
- Must be proficient with Microsoft office
- Must be 30 years and above
- Must posses bachelors degree in Marketing or Business Admin or Public relations.
- Two years work experience at similar position is a must.
- Diploma holders in above related fields should have a minimum of 5 years work experience in hospitality industry
- General certificate or Diploma in General Hospitality is a must .
- Must be mature and a goal getter
- Must be fluent in English
- Ability to work for long hours
- Motivating and directing line employees to ensure consistent and outstanding productivity in turndown and guest room and public service area, training and counselling staff in duties and policies, providing guest assistance and satisfaction.
- Optimizing profits by controlling costs, this can be achieved by making sure that wastage is avoided and maximum utilization of resources.
- Overseeing the day to day operations of all departments, maintaining the high standards of services and cleanliness (inspect staff’s work performance within assigned section on a daily basis to insure that standards and productivity levels are being met and maintained.
- Ensuring that health, safety, and security rules are followed at the lodge to avoid unnecessary accident.
- Supervise all staff, holding them accountable and responsible for their and performance and report to the management.
- You are expected to present a weekly plan and monthly reports and supervise weekly briefing to management.
- You will oversee the inventory of everything at the lodge (all departments i.e. Stores, housekeeping and restaurant) and you make sure physical counting is done twice in a month and all records should be availed to the General manager and the Accountant. All records should be in written and signed. Where things are taken out of the premises, proper documentation should be kept.
- Other duties will be availed as you report.
If you have the above qualification for the both Positions feel free to apply and Join the winning team.
Closing Date : 3rd February, 2023.